- Do you feel that China’s importance on the world stage is not to be neglected?
- Is speaking some Chinese becoming a pressing need for your work?
- Has cultural training turned into a necessity for the growth of your business?
- Has the maturing presence of China in the world’s economy inspired you to offer your children the opportunity to be learn Chinese at a time when they are most receptive?
- Do you think that speaking or even writing Chinese won’t be achievable due to the complexity of the language?
If any of the above applies to you, we are here to help!
Firstly by not lying to you: learning Chinese is challenging and particularly when it comes to the written form. However, speaking is easier than one might think! Chinese people don’t bother with subject or verb agreement, there are no plural and no conjugations and the numbering system is fairly simple and our coaches will guide you all the way, one step at a time.
For Children’s lessons: we organise 1:1 language programmes dedicated to young learners and focused on exam revisions – Request a brochure here
For Adults’ lessons: we run a 6 Week Foundation Programme for Beginners + offer courses covering the European Framework for Languages syllabus via 1:1 coaching. (Packages from £249) – Apply HERE!
[widgets_on_pages id=”Call To Action”]