Great feeling to be part of the local community! Georgy the Dragon loved the fuss at Newbury Carnival and many visitors shouted words in French, Spanish, Italian… Many parents were encouraging their children to speak to Georgy saying ‘bonjour or hola’ and ‘merci or gracias’ when they were given ballons… A very enjoyable moment that made us proud to be part of an ever changing Britain that seems to have come to realise that modern foreign languages were a great asset for its children! Click here for a list of our Language Workshops and Seminars
- What you should be looking for in a French coach
- What’s the difference between online and offline?
- Everybody learns differently…
- Why ‘one and done’ is not the VICI way.
- The Multi-Lingual Mindset
- The Commitment – Part 2
- The Commitment – Part 1
- Academy Update
- Attitudes to Coaching, Part Two:
- Attitudes to Coaching, Part One: Jumping on the Bandwagon
- How to educate your 13-year old without him knowing
- Silver Linings
- Could VICI boost your child’s social and mental wellbeing?
- Taking a moment to celebrate
- The sponge fallacy: how children really absorb languages
- The truth about language apps