Great feeling to be part of the local community! Georgy the Dragon loved the fuss at Newbury Carnival and many visitors shouted words in French, Spanish, Italian… Many parents were encouraging their children to speak to Georgy saying ‘bonjour or hola’ and ‘merci or gracias’ when they were given ballons… A very enjoyable moment that made us proud to be part of an ever changing Britain that seems to have come to realise that modern foreign languages were a great asset for its children! Click here for a list of our Language Workshops and Seminars
- Dogs and Foreign Languages
- All it takes is a leap of faith
- 10 life-changing benefits of language learning
- Time flies when you’re having fun
- My son told me something that stopped me in my tracks.
- Having it all
- Nathalie’s Spanish Journey
- Wish you were here! How learning Spanish has transformed my week…
- A language love story for linguaphiles
- Do you know the story of the Frog Prince?
- When is a mistake not a mistake?
- In the land of the learner, flexibility is king
- What you should be looking for in a French coach
- What’s the difference between online and offline?
- Everybody learns differently…
- Why ‘one and done’ is not the VICI way.